11 October 2007

I am a God magnet


Recently, I helped a patient, who also happens to be some kind of Christian figurehead...not sure the denomination, and I forgot his business card at work. I believe he is Canadian, and the other day he asked if I was willing to meet his niece, because he thinks I'm a good person, and doesn't want me to slip out of his life. He is a very sweet grandfatherly man, and I'm going to meet his niece this Sunday afternoon. I guess she has 5 children, but is around the same age as me.

So, maybe all this religion is divine intervention or something, but at least I'm attracting the good instead of the evil (I leave that up to my friends back home).

5 comments:

Sopha-Bear said...

and family...

amber said...

So that time I baptized you with gin won't save your soul? Sorry dude.

Sopha-Bear said...

Wait you were baptized with gin!? That explains everything ;)

Unknown said...

Did you say you wanted a god magnet for your car?

Nikki D said...

I gave you a Jeasus bobble head